交易信用值 0
經驗值 254150
註冊 2017-9-11
用戶註冊天數 2426
用戶失蹤天數 1634
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-6 16:31 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The trial of a father of seven who is accused of threatening to stab a man at the Stabroek Market commenced at a sitting of the Night Court yesterday before Magistrate Madan Kissoon.The man,Cheap Jerseys, 47-year-old Earl Barrack of Sophia, is charged with using threatening language to Raymond Pollard, on October 25. It is further alleged that on the same day,cheap nfl jerseys, Barrack had an ice-pick in his possession without lawful authority.He denied the allegations read to him in the Georgetown Magistrates’ Courts.His trial commenced with the prosecution calling two witnesses.During a recount of the facts,Jerseys Wholesale, the court was told that the defendant threatened to stab the virtual complainant (VC),NFL Jerseys From China, who was sitting at the first gate of the Stabroek Market, Water Street,Wholesale NHL Jerseys, Georgetown.Pollard felt fearful for his life and reported the matter to the Stabroek Police Outpost. The defendant was positively identified by the VC and arrested and charged.However, Barrack refuted these facts and said that it was Pollard who threatened him. He related that on the day in question,Cheap NBA Store, he was walking in the area when he stopped to chat with a friend. Barrack claimed that the VC walked up to him and said, “You going to tek what you get.”“He (Pollard) jumped off the bench and draw for a wood and a knife; I had two GT beer bottles in my hand because I was drinking.”He stated that Pollard pushed him and the bottles fell on the ground.The defendant told the court that when he attempted to walk away, a City Constable apprehended him and conducted a search, during which nothing was found. He said that the Constable left him and later returned with an ice-pick and told him that the weapon belonged to him.This trial is continuing.