標題: Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ” Persaud said.
無頭像
yueyrt10qk
忠實會員

積分 127072
帖子 25416
交易信用值 0
經驗值 254150
註冊 2017-9-11
用戶註冊天數 2419
用戶失蹤天數 1627
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-3 21:35 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A prominent sandpit located along Foster Street,Cheap Jerseys From China, Kuru Kururu,NFL Jerseys China, was robbed on Saturday -the second time in five years- and the owner is complaining about the police’s sloth in coming to investigate despite an outpost being just a short distance away.Owner of the sandpit, Umrow Persaud,Cheap NFL Jerseys, 59,Wholesale World Cup Jerseys, told Kaieteur News that his Checker was carrying out his usual tasks when two men armed with long knives approached him and demanded that he hand over cash.The men escaped with $40,Jerseys NFL Cheap,000 and two Blackberry cellular phones but not before assaulting the Checker. The man is currently nursing injuries to his head.The businessman told this publication that while the money is not a very large amount; his Checker could have been killed for it.“They told me that I have to make the report to the Timehri Police Station. I called Timehri and a detective told me that I got to pick him up and bring him to the scene. I refuse and he tell me I got to try deh and handle it myself,” Persaud revealed.Up until yesterday no police had arrived.Persaud suffered the same fate a few years ago when over $100,000 was stolen during a robbery.“Unto today nobody still didn’t come to investigate the first robbery… I still waiting,Cheap Jerseys Online,” Persaud said.