交易信用值 0
經驗值 267935
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2423
用戶失蹤天數 1654
狀態 離線
發表於 2019-5-28 05:26 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"It was always America's Team," Campbell said. "I loved Dorsett. I loved Danny White. That was kind of my growing-up era. I loved Randy White, 'Too Tall' Jones. I mean I was a big fan of all those guys."
"Boy, has he ascended in a way that I don't think anyone could have expected," Jones said on his radio show this week. "We're very respectful of what he can accomplish as coach."
Such will be the case Sunday, when Campbell coaches his sixth game for the Dolphins.
Campbell once played for the Cowboys, and the East Texas native started cheering for them as a youngster in the 1980s, when his favorite player, Tony Dorsett, was taking handoffs from Danny White.
The Dolphins are 3-2 under Campbell, and 4-5 overall and last in the AFC East. They remain as inconsistent as when Philbin was coach, and with an 0-4 record in division games, they're long shots to end a seven-year playoff drought.
Before replacing Joe Philbin last month, Campbell had been the Dolphins' tight ends coach since 2011. The Cowboys once tried to hire him for the same job, owner Jerry Jones said.
But a respectable finish might prompt owner Stephen Ross to bring Campbell back next year, in part because he's popular with his players. They praise his energy,Brice Butler Jersey, positive attitude and motivational skills.
Then he was drafted in 1999 by Dallas' division rivals,Rams Throwback Jersey 2019, the New York Giants,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, and became an ex-Cowboys fan.
Notes: Jelani Jenkins (left ankle) and Koa Misi (abdomen) sat out practice Wednesday, raising the prospect the Dolphins could be without two of their three starting LBs Sunday. Both will probably be game-time decisions, Campbell said.
"He has been phenomenal," center Mike Pouncey added. "I loved him as an assistant, and definitely love him as a head coach."
At 39, he's the NFL's youngest coach — so young his former teammates include Tony Romo and Jason Witten,Cheap Football Gear, both still with the Cowboys.
"I had one that just popped in my head," he said. "But I can't tell it."
DAVIE, Fla. (AP) — Looking ahead to this week's game against the Dallas Cowboys,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys, Miami Dolphins interim coach Dan Campbell allowed himself a minute to look back.

"Dan makes everybody around him better," Garrett said. "His dominant trait in my mind is he has great energy — in practice, playing the game, on the field, off the field. He loves life, he loves people, he loves football."
Campbell and Cowboys coach Jason Garrett were teammates with the Giants in 2000-02.
Campbell smiled Wednesday when asked to share his best story about Romo.
"When I played for Giants, that was always a weird game, for me to play the Cowboys," Campbell said. "But throughout the years it's like anything else. Now you're on the other side, and you're just trying to win. That's all that matters."
"He's continuing to find ways to give us that little spark," receiver Jarvis Landry said. "Guys are playing harder and harder for him each week."
Campbell's 11-year NFL career included three seasons at Dallas in 2003-05, where he started 30 games.
Campbell remained a Cowboys rooter after he became a player and blossomed into a fine tight end at Texas A&M.
"He was a hard-working, tough guy who loved ball," Witten said. "Great energy. Smart. Good leader. I would say that you knew all along he was always working to be a coach."