交易信用值 0
經驗值 267935
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2436
用戶失蹤天數 1666
狀態 離線
發表於 2019-5-29 20:02 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The New York Jets safety was fined nearly $25,000 for his tackle of Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Doug Baldwin last Sunday, but Pryor plans to appeal it.
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. (AP) — Calvin Pryor was hit hard by the NFL for a hard hit.
Pryor was asked what he would suggest the fine should be,WBC Jerseys 2017, if nearly $25,000 is too much.
"Zero,Hydro Flask ?terf?rs?ljare," he said with a laugh. "I'm just thinking about my daughter, my family, all the (things) I could do with $25,000, man. I'll see what they say and just keep playing football."
Pryor initially posted his displeasure on Instagram on Wednesday with a post that included a picture of the hit and the caption: "25k really?? Cmon man."

"I don't know if it was a clean hit or not, but I don't think it was worth $25,000," Pryor said Wednesday. "It was a first offense, as well. My first fine. I'm going to appeal it and see how it goes. Hopefully, it can be reduced."
"It happened so fast,http://www.authenticjerseysnfl.us.com/Authentic-Nike-Carolina-Panthers-Football-Jerseys/," Pryor said of the play. "When I spun around, he was already falling a little bit,Michael Irvin Jersey, so that was the only play I could make. I tried to target myself a little lower, but he was already falling, so it was kind of hard. That's just a bang-bang play."
The NFL deemed that Pryor struck the head and neck area of Baldwin,Hydro Flask Vattenflaska, who made a 38-yard catch on the play in Seattle's 27-17 win. A first offense, for hitting a defenseless player is $24,309 — likely the amount the Jets safety will have to pay the league.