交易信用值 0
經驗值 267935
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2423
用戶失蹤天數 1654
狀態 離線
發表於 2019-5-30 13:39 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"It's voluntary, so he decided not to come," Rivera said. "It's one of those things where he has to decide what he wants to do,Sac ?? Dos Kanken Pas Cher, but since it's voluntary we are not that concerned about it."

Panthers defensive tackle Kawann Short abruptly stopped attending the team's voluntary OTAs last week and hasn't been back to work since.
It's unclear if Short plans to attend. He and his agent Joel Segal could not be reached for comment on Tuesday.
Short could be eyeing a similar deal.
However, Rivera said he expects Short to attend next week's three-day mandatory minicamp.
The 6-foot-3, 315-pound Short outperformed that deal last season when he was twice named NFC defensive player of the month and tied for the NFL lead for sacks by a defensive tackle with 11. It's expected Short could command more than $13 million per season with a long-term deal based on NFL defensive tackles with comparable numbers and skillsets.
"You see a young guy who is learning and growing," Rivera said of Butler. "He's making some mistakes, but you see his athletic ability and his explosiveness. It's good that he's getting opportunities right now."
NOTES: Rivera said wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin was excused from practice while dealing with a personal issue and defensive end Kony Ealy was sent home early because of an illness.
"I'm trying to get better every day and learning from the older guys,Cheap Dallas Cowboys Throwback Jerseys," Butler said. "Star,Wholesale Hockey Jerseys, he is helping me out.  You get a lot of stuff thrown at you. But I've been in my playbook and I'm studying."
The team originally placed the franchise tag on All-Pro cornerback Josh Norman, then rescinded it after getting the feeling that Norman wasn't "all in" in terms of his commitment to the team. In short, they worried about Norman becoming a distraction on a team with great chemistry.
"We get his situation," said safety Tre Boston. "He can take his time. Right now we will continue to play ball."
Rivera wouldn't describe Short's absence as problematic.
"We will coach who is here,Authentic Air Max 720," Rivera said. "You would love to have everybody here but it is voluntary."
Butler is anxious to pick Short's brain, so he can improve on his pass-rushing ability.
There has been an upside to Short being out.
Short is hoping for a long-term contract. He's entering the final year of his rookie deal which would pay him $1.4 million, grossly under his market value.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Coach Ron Rivera downplayed concern over the team's latest contract situation with a top defensive player becoming a distraction for the NFC champion Carolina Panthers.
It has allowed this year's first-round draft pick Vernon Butler to see extra reps with the first team at defensive tackle playing alongside Star Lotulelei.
The decision allowed Norman to become a free agent and two days later he signed a five-year, $75 million contract that included $50 million in guaranteed money.
Short is not the first contract issue the Panthers have encountered after reaching the Super Bowl last season.
Short's teammates understand,Cheap NFL Jerseys Store, too.
The 6-4, 323-pound Butler had only five sacks during his career at Louisiana Tech.
He understands these business issues come up quite a bit in the NFL, especially when a team — and therefore individuals, too — experiences a lot of success.