交易信用值 0
經驗值 267935
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2426
用戶失蹤天數 1656
狀態 離線
發表於 2019-6-1 01:09 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Joseph said the Broncos had a void of experience at backup cornerback following the departure of Kayvon Webster in free agency. Lewis-Harris has played in 33 career NFL games,http://www.authenticjerseysnfl.us.com/Authentic-Nike-Buffalo-Bills-Football-Jerseys/, plus three playoff games whereas Nixon played in just two games last season.

Lewis-Harris spent four full seasons with the Cincinnati Bengals before splitting last season between the Bengals and Baltimore Ravens,Cheap Jerseys China.
ENGLEWOOD,Aron Baynes Jersey, Colo. (AP) — The Denver Broncos have signed six-year veteran cornerback Chris Lewis-Harris and waived cornerback Taurean Nixon 24 hours after his pick-6 of Paxton Lynch at the team's mandatory minicamp.
"I had him in Cincinnati,Atlanta Falcons Jerseys For Sale," said Broncos coach Vance Joseph,Stitched NFL Jerseys, who was Lewis-Harris' position coach with the Bengals. "He was my fourth or fifth corner my two years there. He's a smart player and he's an experienced player. He's played nickel and he's played as an outside corner also."
"We wanted to add a guy with experience to the secondary room," Joseph said. "Losing Webster in free agency is a big deal. That fourth or fifth corner is one play from playing. So, we wanted to add a guy to the roster that's played an NFL game. If something would happen, we'd feel OK about it."