交易信用值 0
經驗值 267935
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2421
用戶失蹤天數 1651
狀態 離線
發表於 2019-10-21 09:56 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Lee took all the blame for what happened against the Jets.
Robinson caught 201 passes for 2,831 yards and 22 touchdowns in three seasons. His size and physicality create daunting matchups for defenses, especially down the field.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Allen Robinson is gaining contract leverage while on crutches.
Without him,Adidas Superstar Clearance Sale, the Jaguars are one of four teams without a passing play of at least 40 yards this season. Lacking big-play ability at the position has allowed opposing defenses to stack the line of scrimmage and focus on Fournette .
The Jaguars (2-2) are tied for the most dropped passes in the AFC with seven,Nike Just Do It Scarpe Uomo, including a costly one by Marqise Lee in last week's overtime loss at the New York Jets.
There's no doubt Jacksonville is still trying to figure out how to play without Robinson,Fjallraven Kanken Australia Sale, whose penchant for catching 50-50 balls down the sideline was as integral to the offense as running rookie Leonard Fournette between the tackles.
"I think that's something we all have to look at when you don't get that type of production," Marrone said. "We had opportunities, and for some reason, a breakdown or things of that nature. We just have to do a better job there. But I think you never stop continuing to look at options,Chipper Jones Jersey, especially when you're not getting the results that you want."
"I mean, it happens. If you're a person that thinks it don't happen, I mean, you're an idiot. It happens. Unfortunately, you don't want it to happen at that time, but it happens. If I was the type of person to sit back and keep worrying about it, I can promise you numerous drops after that. But I let it go, so I should be fine."
"There's definitely an impact of A-Rob being out on what we do, obviously because of his ability and what he can do," Bortles said. "There are things we are asking guys to do to try and compensate for that, things we're asking them to do differently. We know what A-Rob could have done, what he can do, how he can do down the field and attack and go up and high-point balls. That adds a different element to your team and your offense.
"Catch the ball," Lee said Wednesday. "I'm hard on myself, very hard. I know I should have caught the ball, but that's really about it. I'm not stressed right now. After that first day,Supply NHL Gear Store, I was pretty much over it.
He was open in the flat on a third-and-3 play from New York's 43-yard line and let a perfect pass slip through his fingers. Instead of picking up a first down in overtime and setting up a potential game-winning field goal attempt, the Jaguars punted and ended up losing 23-20 a few series later.
"Not having him, we've got to kind of find different ways to get the same result."
Lee is tied for the NFL lead with four drops. Allen Hurns is averaging a career-low 11.6 yards a catch. And rookie Keelan Cole has just four receptions on 15 targets. The receiving corps' struggles are surely helping Robinson, who sustained a season-ending knee injury in the opener and is in the final year of his rookie deal.

Coach Doug Marrone said Wednesday he might consider other options at the position, including possibly getting recently signed receivers Max McCaffrey and Jaelen Strong on the field Sunday at Pittsburgh (3-1).