交易信用值 0
經驗值 267935
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2424
用戶失蹤天數 1654
狀態 離線
發表於 2019-10-23 00:37 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
After trading punts twice, the Patriots started on their 2 when punt returner Danny Amendola was flagged for a helmet-first hit to coverage man Jamell Fleming. The drive was in danger of stalling at the Kansas City 35 when Chiefs linebacker Dezman Moses hit Brady late and was called for roughing the passer.
Maclin said he pushed his ankle as far as he could, considering the season was on the line.
In Kansas City's first five trips into New England territory, the Chiefs managed just two field goals by Cairo Santos.
Patriots defensive lineman Chandler Jones forced Knile Davis' fumble on the Chiefs' first possession of the second half, then Brady added another touchdown pass to Gronkowski to make it 21-6.
Travis Kelce led the Chiefs with six catches for just 23 yards,Stan Smith Clearance, while Wilson had five receptions for 57 yards and a touchdown. Chris Conley also had five catches as Smith connected with 10 receivers.
There was also the 19-yard punt return by Frankie Hammond Jr. that gave the Chiefs the ball at the Patriots 36. They lost a yard and were forced to punt on the three-and-out.
A desperation onside kick by the Chiefs was recovered by Rob Gronkowski, and Kansas City never got another chance.
FOXBOROUGH,Cheap Jerseys From China, Mass. (AP) — The Kansas City Chiefs' comeback attempt came up short — and took way too long.
After an incomplete pass, West ran it in for a touchdown — but there was only 1:13 left in the game.
"You've got to be able to take advantage of that when it comes,Nike Air Vapormax From China," Smith said. "You don't know when you're going to get opportunities like that with that kind of field position, right on the fringe of field-goal range. I mean,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, if you get any yards there, you've probably got points and we weren't able to do anything."
"I tried to play, and I did," he said. "And then it came to a point where the pain kind of took over and it was time for me to come out of the game."
The Chiefs were trying to get to the AFC championship game for the first time since the 1993 season, but there were simply too many mistakes — the type Kansas City rarely made during its franchise-record streak. And, the Patriots capitalized.
Four plays later, unable to find an open receiver, Brady sprinted — sort of — for the corner of the end zone. The Chiefs managed to keep him out, but only for one more play. On the next snap, Brady leaned forward and reached into the end zone to make it 14-3.
A false start penalty on left tackle Eric Fisher followed. Jason Avant caught a 4-yard pass to put the ball at the 3, and a defensive pass interference penalty on Logan Ryan put the Chiefs back at the 1.
"There were probably a lot of opportunities that we left out on the field," safety Eric Berry said.
"It's pretty special to get back to another AFC championship game," said Tom Brady, who will play in his 10th conference title game. "It's pretty cool. It's hard to do, man."
"We wanted to get a play off right there. We had 20 seconds," Reid said. "It was 2:20 on the clock. We wanted to make sure that we got our best personnel in for that play and we didn't get that done."
The Chiefs (12-6) were at the Patriots 20-yard line with 3 minutes left when Smith completed a 19-yard pass to Albert Wilson. Andy Reid called for a run, and Charcandrick West lost a yard.
"I never felt we were out of it," Reid said. "That's not how I felt in this game. That's why I look forward to the next opportunity that we have like this."
Then came the two-minute warning.
"It gives us a great example of where we need to be," Reid said.
Smith finished 29 of 50 for 246 yards with a touchdown, but clearly missed a healthy Jeremy Maclin,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China, who was in and out of the lineup after being questionable with a sprained ankle. Maclin was limited to two catches for 23 yards.
New England (13-4) will meet the winner of Sunday's game between the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Denver Broncos for a spot in Super Bowl 50. The Patriots are trying to become the first team to win back-to-back NFL titles since they did it in 2003-04.
Trailing the New England Patriots by two touchdowns, Alex Smith and the offense burned more than 5 minutes off the clock to score, a mismanaged try that left the Chiefs with a 27-20 loss on Saturday that ended their 11-game winning streak.
"We went hurry-up offense," Reid said. "You normally do that when you're down by two scores. Time was of the essence. We got down to