交易信用值 0
經驗值 267935
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2427
用戶失蹤天數 1657
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-20 18:06 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"If I had sons that wanted to play quarterback, I would point them in the direction of Cam Newton and Peyton Manning," Miller said. "I think that's where all the poking and fun comes for me is because I really do admire him and really respect him at the end of the day."
That reverence is mutual, Newton said.
??
"No, sir," Newton said matter of factly.
Miller isn't going down memory lane this week, either.
?
But escaping the Super Bowl loss wasn't easy. Miller was everywhere.
Miller was voted the game's MVP and quickly embarked on an offseason that transformed him from NFL superstar to mainstream celebrity. He signed the biggest contract ever for a non-quarterback : $114.5 million over six years, including $70 million in guarantees.
On "Saturday Night Live" six days after he was voted MVP of the Super Bowl, Miller discussed the discovery of gravitational waves first postulated by Albert Einstein a century earlier by declaring: "These waves are everywhere in the universe — just like I'm everywhere when Cam Newton closes his eyes."
?
Denver's star linebacker made the NFL MVP the butt of his jokes on "SNL" and trolled him on Instagram,China Jerseys Free Shipping, saying it was all in good fun.
Newton, who faces his nemesis again Thursday night in the 2016 NFL kickoff in Denver, swears he didn't mind Miller rubbing it in after denying him the Lombardi Trophy.
Surely, Newton was pained to see all that whimsicality at his expense.
When Newton posted a picture of himself playing water polo with the U.S. national team in April, Miller photo-shopped himself in knocking yet another ball out of the QB's right hand.
?
Still, like the Super Bowl, it's something Newton clearly doesn't want to talk about anymore.
He included the hashtags "All respect to you my killa,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping," and "I know you will be ready, we will too."
When they first faced each other in 2012, Miller had a half-dozen tackles and a sack in Denver's 36-14 win at Carolina, where he imitated Newton's Superman celebration after taking him down.
"Last year is last year," he said. "We really don't talk too much about the Super Bowl. We don't want the success from last year to make us lackadaisical or to have us not prepared,NFL Jerseys From China, or to come into this game without having our guard up. We know exactly what type of team the Carolina Panthers are."
DENVER (AP) — Von Miller's two sack-strips of Cam Newton in Super Bowl 50 were just the start of his torment of Carolina's quarterback.
A photo posted by Von Miller (@vonmiller) on
Once the schedule came out featuring the Super Bowl participants kicking off the 2016 season, Newton responded to Miller's Instagram jab by replying: "Thought this was cute Von Miller. Lookin lookin lookin . lookin for revenge. Sept. 8."
?
"Great player. Ninety-nine on Madden," said Newton, who added that Miller is "a great and exceptional talent, one of the great players in this NFL by far."
Newton's 60 minutes of frustration on the field spilled over to his post-game interview when he answered questions with terse, short responses while slumped behind a podium with a hoodie covering most of his face. After three minutes he abruptly got up and walked off, drawing the ire of some other athletes who criticized his antics.
Apr 13, 2016 at 12:07pm PDT

"I'm so focused on the future as far as leading up to our game on Thursday, I can't even look back or dwell on the past," Newton said.
His cross-country victory lap included four dozen national TV appearances. Manning called it Miller's "world celebrity tour," a six-month jet-setting junket of television and dance studios, A-list parties and B-roll appearances.
"No, it doesn't bother me at all,NFL Jerseys China," Newton insisted. "He's a great player and with his elite ability, it gi