交易信用值 0
經驗值 262615
註冊 2017-9-23
用戶註冊天數 2430
用戶失蹤天數 1642
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-9-29 15:27 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A 63-year-old woman is now a patient in the High-Dependency-Unit (HDU) at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC),NFL Jerseys Outlet, nursing several stab wounds about her body.The stabbing stemmed from a robbery at Mon Repos Pasture, East Coast Demerara (ECD), last Saturday around 19:30 hrs.According to information,Authentic Jerseys From China, Chitranti Narine,Cheap Nike Air Max 2018, who resides alone, was relieved of her gold earring, two rings and her two bangles.The woman’s daughter, Babita Narine told Kaieteur News that she had just returned home after visiting her mother,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, who resides next door? when one of her cousins called and informed her “that a man with a big gun was standing on the road,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, in front my mother and she say that she calling my mother phone but it ringing out.”Narine said she went over to her mother’s and shouted but got no response.“I start banging on the door and then Trevor (a relative) open the door and run out with blood all over she face and then a man come and hold his gun to my chest and tell me fah shut my mouth.”She claimed that the men then escaped but fired one shot before they leave.“I run to my mother and I see a hole in her chest and blood pouring out and I collect a towel and put it to her chest and we rush her to GPHC,” the daughter said.The woman sustained stab wounds to her back, abdomen, chest and hands. The daughter claimed that her mother’s palm was split in two.Up to press time yesterday, police were still hunting for the two armed men.