交易信用值 0
經驗值 254150
註冊 2017-9-11
用戶註冊天數 2438
用戶失蹤天數 1646
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-9-30 06:55 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
In what is being considered a bombshell announcement, former army chief, Rear Admiral (rtd) Gary Best has endorsed the Opposition coalition for the upcoming May 11 polls.Former Army Chief,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online, Rear Admiral (rtd) Gary BestIt will be one of the biggest catch for the A Partnership For National Unity/Alliance For Change (APNU+AFC) front.In a statement, Best said that the coalition is the best choice to manage Guyana.“I wish to go on record as endorsing the APNU-AFC coalition as the best political party capable of managing the affairs of our country now and in the future.? This is indeed an A-Team. Each of these two political parties worked vigorously, though independently, to put an end to division in our country.”He said that the parties’ bold decision to work together is not only manifest of a deep commitment to unity politics, and unity leadership, but also the beginning of a movement for unity in everything Guyana will do as a nation.“We should all join in this effort. In this context, the expressed intentions of the APNU-AFC coalition in governing Guyana under the rubric of Transparency, Unity, Equity, Security, Youth Development and Women Empowerment accord with my own socio-political and nationalistic views, as a citizen,Wholesale Jerseys Online,? in this? country.”He said that he has every confidence that Presidential Candidate, Brigadier David Granger will act fairly, justly and equitably in handling the affairs of the nation.“Equally too, is my confidence that Prime Ministerial candidate, Mr. Moses Nagamootoo will be transparent,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, fair and compassionate in? the day-to-day management of our nation’s business.? I wish the APNU-AFC coalition success at the 2015 elections and urge every voter to vote APNU-AFC. It is time for change.”Best is an attorney-at-law also who graduated from the Hugh Wooding Law School,Cheap Jerseys From China, University of London and University of West Indies.He worked for over three decades with the Guyana Defense Force,China Jerseys, rising to become Chief-of-Staff for six years before retiring in September 2013.